#2 DEWALT DCD791D2 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 0.5″ 2.0Ah
This is dewalt’s newest version of their compact brushless drill. I have used the dewalt 771, 780, various makitas, and some other drills. This dewalt is easily the best cordless drill I’ve used. I work in a factory and use lots of drills to drill through steel, stainless steel, and aluminum on a regular basis.
#3 Makita XPH102 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2″
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient lithium-ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes.
- Compact and Lightweight: Less fatigue and allows users to drill / screw in confined spaces
- Variable Speed: Allows countersinking without damaging material
- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Most Compact 18-Volt Drill/Driver allows for optimal handling in tight spaces
- Lightest weight 18-Volt Drill Driver: for less fatigue during daily usage